CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tales from Melinda's Naughty Side...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's like having a new toy...


My new release from Loose Id, Amethyst Eyes, comes out Tuesday. I'm really excited about this story, a m/m/f paranormal menage. It was a lot of fun to write, and the cover, which is spectacular, was done by Anne Cain.

Seeing the cover for the first time always makes me feel like a kid with a new toy. I want to look at it, and put it on my computer wallpaper, and then show it off to everyone.

Here's the blurb for your enjoyment. Later this week I'll post an excerpt on my Yahoo group, Eclectic Erotic Sirens.

Dive Master Ansling Carr is very happy with the new life she’s made for herself: Until she starts having dreams of two very sexy men loving each other. They want her to join them in a triad, where their sexual energy will locate, and retrieve, a stone that helps hold an evil witch captive in a pentagram.

Ansling, who has long fought her gift of seeing, quickly realizes Kellen and Tobias are her soul mates. They make her body tingle with their touch, and awaken powers inside her that she thought would never be used for good.

Together, they will battle an evil witch sent to protect the stone. And, to recharge their bodies and souls, they will join in mind-blowing passion, that will make all three of them more powerful than ever.

2 comments:

Michelle Hasker said...

ooooooooo
how gorgeous!!!!!

Sounds great too :)

Melinda Barron said...

Thanks Michelle. I'm totally in love with it!
Mel